Recently Updated Marina-Style Home in Prime Location
Retaining Architectural Beauty and craftsmanship: 1462 27th Ave.
PURCHASE PRICE: $1,198,000
Located on a quiet tree-lined street, this recently updated Marina-style home offers graciously sized rooms and scale, and beautifully preserved period details and craftsmanship throughout. Featuring a fantastic floor plan, this barrel-front home offers a warmly-lit west-facing living room and adjacent formal dining room with period molding, built-ins, new lighting and fireplace. Separating the formal dining room and kitchen is a breakfast nook with built in cabinetry and southern exposure. The newly-refinished hardwood floors integrate the main level and provide a warm, modern touch. Nicely appointed bedrooms and a sun room allow flexibility of use as a 3rd bedroom, office, or guest room.
Walk downstairs and you'll find the expansive garage with 8' ceilings, allowing the future owner expansion potential, additional parking, work space or additional storage. The tradesman entrance off the street provides future flexibility for family or guests.
Located just a block from the N-Judah, some of the City's most exciting and diverse dining options, a short walk to Golden Gate Park, easy access to 19th Ave. and South Bay, the de Young Museum and the Academy of Sciences make this the quintessential San Francisco home.
- 2 bedrooms + Sun Room/3rd bedroom; 1 split bath with separate shower and tub
- Large basement with 8' ceilings allowing future expansion potential, additional storage, work space and/or parking
- Newly refinished tile and counters
- Newly refinished hardwood floors with custom finish
- New lighting fixtures + hardware
- Intricate restored period details, moldings, and millwork
- High Ceilings
- Double-paned windows
- Natural light filled public spaces
- Deep landscaped backyard and patio
- 3-car parking
- Laundry hook-ups in garage with sink
- Generous additional storage
- Newly painted interior and exterior
- 1590 sq. ft. per tax records
- Lot size per tax records: 25' wide x 120' deep
- Year built: 1927 per tax records
- 'Very Walkable' location with 87 Walk Score